Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Touch My Soul

Touch my Soul 
With the many colors 
Of emotion...

Happiness, a soft light blue
Is a precious gift
Thank God for it
With every deed you do

Peace...
This one, we know...
As the palest shade of green
Feeling the comfort of miracles
And the Glories that often go unseen

Red is for our anger
And black describes our rage
These emotions, not born into us
Are keeping us enslaved

And what of the sadness we that we feel?
It lives only in murky shades of gray
And for some of us...
It follows all our earthly days

And mostly there's confusion
Revealing all these hues
It blinds the eyes of many...
So they can't tell which path to choose

But the greatest of these is love
Whose color is the brightest white
Love is stronger than the rest of these
For it contains God's wisdom
Which can bring you safely out
From even the darkest night

Yes, these are the colors of our lives
That so brightly fill our eyes
As we see them flying by

How boring life must be
For those who choose not to see

For me, they keep the journey interesting
And as I walk the path to reach my goals
I know I'm very lucky
That God decided to
Touch my Soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment